Thursday, April 1, 2010

Crossing fingers

Sometimes, I wonder if it's even worth it to put all the time and effort that goes into a pic for stock photo submissions.

_D3X6101_post

This one image took around an hours' worth of retouching alone. Nothing special was done, I had to comb through many pixels at a time to clone out anything and everything that's copyrighted. Such as logos or recognizable man made objects, like cars. The yellow BMW doesn't look so much like a BMW anymore, thanks to some modifications. That really is the only thing I worry about. Cars can be so tricky, it's such a gray area, because even when removing a logo or emblem off a car isn't nearly enough these days.

Anyway, I just uploaded that pic and hopefully they won't spit on it. So, wish me luck.

You can view the full image here, just remember, you can download it and make prints for your home, I probably wouldn't use it in an AD, because iStock lawyers will come knockin'

1 comment:

fotoartbyme said...

What a @#$load of f@#$! I got rejected. Something about copyright infringement. I honestly don't see any problems in this image involving copyright violations. Bastards.