Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New additions: 14-24 2.8 and 135 f2 DC

It's been a while since i posted anything. Some of the reasons have been work load and not knowing if anyone is even reading this blog hehe.

I'll keep trying anyway.

Here is a three shot bracket HDR with the D3x and Nikon 14-24mm f2.8.
_D3X6767_8_9

I absolutely love this lens. Having been an owner of the 17-35, which is pretty good, the Nikon 14-24mm f2.8 is in another league. The lens is sharp, wide open, corner to corner. Based on all of the reviews out there, this lens outdoes other zooms and primes in its range, from any lens maker.

_D3X6773_4_5

As for the Nikon 135mm f/2.0D DC, it's a superb portrait lens. I'm currently in the middle of shooting around the office with it, so images won't be available till later. I will say this, from my observations off the LCD screen, it appears to be sharp and magical. This is amongst the elite with bokeh render.

I believe the Nikon 135mm f/2.0D DC is discontinued or in limited supply. Rumor has it nikon is planning on refreshing it with nanocoating and VR.

2 comments:

Koi Garden Guy said...

Hey, that is the issue with a blog, you never know if someone is reading. But hey keep on posting! There are people reading and I am one of them

Koi Garden Guy
http://koigarden.blogspot.com/

fotoartbyme said...

Hey koi guy! Thanks for the encouraging words and support!